pregnancy week by week

Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Strange Dream

The strangest thing happened to me this morning. I had a dream that I was in a classroom, heavily pregnant. I was sitting eating melted chocolate out of my chocolate fondue bowl. I was paying attention to the teacher, but had no clue what he was talking about. Even though there were around 50 other students in the classroom, I could tell he didn't like me. As if he disapproved of me being there.

He then turned and asked me a question. I honestly told him I don't know the answer. He gloated at this and then berated me in front of the class saying this was a 'kindergarten' question (which is really wasn't - it was something to do with history I think). He then asked me how long I had been 'on the rot' (I took this to mean how long had I been pregnant). I woke up from my dream, I was only semi-conscious though and I couldn't help but cry.

My alarm went off shortly after this - my face was still wet from the tears. This man (whom I do not know) had SO upset me over something so stupid that I actually cried.

My hormones must be off the charts!

No comments: