pregnancy week by week

Friday, 11 July 2008

Announcement

I've been trying to formulate a way to say this. How do I announce it?

I can't think of any other way to say it...

I'm 4 weeks pregnant!

The blood tests have confirmed it after 6 urine tests came up negative. I'm excited, scared, happy and relieved to finally know what is "wrong" with me.

I know it's a really delicate time and I should be extra careful for the next 2 months or so.

I'll be taking it easy :o)

Maybe in 9 months I could make it on to the Bad Mommy Blog!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woooohooooo!!!! Congratulations. I am so happy for you!!! I just had this feelings. I am really happy for you two and I will hold thumbs that everything goes well in the next few months. You must be so excited.

If you have a minute please can you get hold of me via email. I would like to check something with you re your wedding. Thank you. michelay@gmail.com

Kerryn said...

Congratulations. That is totally awesome for you!