pregnancy week by week

Wednesday, 02 July 2008

Counting down the hours

I am dying for home time today. I feel so drained and tired at the moment. I went to bed really early last night, but woke up in the middle of the night feeling queasy - tossing and turning.

The clothes I'm wearing are uncomfortable and I want to take them off. I still have to go to church tonight though...maybe I'll catch a nap when I get home. The problem with naps is that I'm really grumpy when I wake up and less in the mood to do anything than I was when I went to sleep.

I've been trying my best to keep myself busy with work activities today as I've been crapped on twice since moving to the new building. My manager thinks that I am on the internet too much and am therefore being unproductive. I feel a little victimized since I'm definitely not the only one who goes on to the internet, but as Jubba says - he has this perception now. He may not notice when I'm working, but as soon as he sees me on the internet (even once) he thinks 'She's on the internet again'. Bastards.

The work I've been doing is tedious and mind numbing. I've been drawing statistics and staring at excel for most of the day. *YAWN*. No wonder I'm dying to go home.

2h23 minutes to home time and counting...

No comments: