pregnancy week by week

Monday, 07 July 2008

Add nausea

I feel horrible today. I was fine the whole weekend, until this morning. I feel like throwing up. I haven't actually thrown up, but I sure as hell came close just now.

The ladies facilities at work have this distinct strong smell that hits you every time you walk in. It's rather unpleasant, but I suppose it's mainly bearable. Nobody seems to have complained enough for them to do anything about it. I went to the loo just now and seriously nearly threw up in there. Ugh.

I was feeling ill last week as well, but I let a quack doctor convince me that it was all in my head. The quack doctor is supposed to be taking the place of my doctor while he is overseas (just when I need him). He told me to go home, forget about it and see how I feel in a week. *sigh*

Leeza has referred me to her doctor in the interim. I have an appointment tomorrow at 16:30. We'll see if we can get to the bottom of this.

No comments: