pregnancy week by week

Tuesday, 02 September 2008

Leave

I want to spend the whole day in bed. That is what I feel like doing. The old place still needs to be cleaned, but I don't feel like doing it today. I want to rest and enjoy this little bit of leave that I have left. I think Rudi expects me to go and clean. He'll probably think I'm being lazy if I just stay here and do nothing. I want to do nothing though.

Tomorrow the housekeeper comes so I'll have no rest. Thursday I have to get up early to do something, so no rest there either.

I'm feeling OK so far today. Woke up with another splitting headache this morning. If it's not one thing it's another. I'd rather have the headaches than the nausea though. I hate being nauseous. I've popped at least 8 Panado tablets since yesterday (don't worry, they're safe).

Almost time for the next scan on the 15th of September. That should be interesting. I hope Rudi can make it. His boss can be an ass sometimes.

I've got a lot of nothing I want to do.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Remember me? I used to comment here b4. But your blog was blocked and I was in another city with no internet at home.
Now that I am back I have internet access again.

First of all congratulations on the baby and hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

Hope you feel better soon. I hate being nauseous too. Urgh!!

Thank you so much for your comments.

Do you guys want to find out the sex of the baby? It must be so exciting. Hope Rudi can make it too.

Take care

acidicice said...

Hey Violet - of course I remember you. Welcome back!

Michelle - yes we'll find out the sex of the baby. I'm not sure if we'll be able to tell at the next scan though, apparently you have to wait till you're 20 weeks.