pregnancy week by week

Friday, 20 June 2008

Love <3



*image courtesy of Standford

I was discussing relationships and love with an online friend of mine from Belgium yesterday. It's so interesting and sometimes so hard to express in words.

We were talking about how one can never really be sure if the love that you give is reciprocated and the things we say in the heat of the moment during arguments. We spoke about how people say hurtful things when arguing and how these things are interpreted and sometimes even meant by the opposite sex.

Men and women are hardwired differently. We simply don't think the same way, so when we say things they are mostly interpreted incorrectly because the meaning is completely different when you are speaking to someone of the opposite sex. No wonder so many marriages end in ruins!

I suppose you will never really know how much someone else loves you, no matter how much they tell you or try to show you (of course I'm insecure! Who isn't?) or you will never know if their love is different from the love you feel for them. You will never know if you love them less or more than they love you.

It's all so damn complicated. All I know is that I love Rudi very much (even though I know I take him for granted most of the times) and that I am happy right now.

Will somebody please say something?

No comments: