pregnancy week by week

Wednesday, 07 May 2008

Unfathomable


Here goes my day so far:

05:30 - Snooze alarm
06:05 - Drag self out of bed
06:23 - Put on new black super sexy boots
06:25 - New black super sexy boots are killing me
07:53 - New black super sexy boots are still killing me

O.M.G. What is it with women? What the fuck is wrong with woman?! Why do we torture ourselves with heels up to our asses? Ok...it's not SUCH a high heel, but I've been living in flats for years, now THIS.

Sure, these shoes look HOT. I <3 how they look, but I'm sure the expression on my face everytime I stand up is seriously negating my 'look'.

I have a question for the ladies out there...can your feet really get used to this? I think it is highly unlikely.

I initially intended to wear the boots to church tonight as well, but I don't know if I'm going to make it.

Luckily I sit on my ass at work all day and I am not really required to walk around much, but at church I have to stand through the hymns (which have doubled for me as a choir member) and prayers which may prove to be a little more difficult than I anticipated.

On that I would like to answer a question that Peas On Toast posed on her blog post today:

'Second question: If you wear fuck off gorgeous winter boots with stockings and mini skirts as your new “Winter Look,” whilst attending to admin, does it make it easier?'

The answer is NO, Peas. NO! It will make your day THAT much more difficult! Admin requires pyjamas and fluffy pink slippers with butterflies on.

2 comments:

Peas on Toast said...

Icidicice - that's such a swell post, and so apt for today! But shoot, these boots were meant to do all my walking (and talking!) xx

acidicice said...

A girlfriend of mine assures me that the burning in the balls of my feet will go away after wearing heels for a few days. A few days?! Is she smoking pot?! Why...yes she is.