pregnancy week by week

Monday, 12 May 2008

Deep Blue Monday



Image courtesy of Garfield.com.

This is just one of those Mondays. I had a crappy query waiting for me when I walked in the door. Not to mention that The Company has launched a new product which is a load of bullshit - for which my team and I are dealing with the complaints.

Customers can really complain about the biggest load of crap. They also won't hesitate to tell you their whole life story/sob story about death in the family and when you follow the process stipulated by the company (i.e. doing my job) they start threatening you with the media, etc.

Truth? I couldn't give a fuck if you go to Time Magazine. You're probably only going to get published in 'Die Son' ('The Voice') which publishes drivel anyway. More power to you - now leave me alone!

OK, I'm going to go and vent somewhere else. I hope everyone else is having a better day than me.

No comments: