pregnancy week by week

Monday, 05 May 2008

Bouncy

I'm feeling really happy today. This feeling doesn't usually last very long with me so I'm going to enjoy it as much as possible! I've got a nice song in my head and I feel like bouncing around everywhere. Lovely!

Working the weekend wasn't too bad. I'm just really glad it's over. I feel like I sort of have an edge over everyone that had to drag themselves to work this morning after a 4 day long weekend. I've already gotten into the rythm of coming to work, so I don't feel like I've just returned from a holiday.

There's a Sex Expo on this weekend and Rudi and I might go. I mentioned it to him in passing a while ago and this morning he randomly brought it up again. That should be fun! Pricasso (the penile artist) and Miss Nude Australia are going to be there.

I wonder if we should go to the expo and spend R200.00 on tickets or just go to a sex shop and spend the money there.

How many of you are thinking I'm a freak right now?

No comments: