pregnancy week by week

Monday, 19 May 2008

Knysna


Image courtesy of Knysna.com


Doesn't it look idyllic? This is where Rudi and I will be spending this weekend. I'm SO excited. I cannot wait to go there...I'm just wondering what on earth I'm going to do with Rudi in the car for SIX HOURS while driving there and driving back. Does anybody have any suggestions? I suppose I'll take with a bunch of CD's to listen to (not that we have THAT many), maybe we can play "I Spy" or something.

I'm dreading having to pack. I suck at packing. I pack an entire suitcase for an overnight stay and I always forget something important. Perhaps I should make a list of items that I need to pack and the amount of each item. Can you imagine?

1 x toothbrush
1 x sponge
1 x shampoo
1 x conditioner

Don't be fooled! I need to write down the most obvious things because I will forget something really important (and obvious). Should I take towels? We're staying in a self catering unit. They usually have towels and bedding at the very least.

I better go home and look for the booking confirmation. I know exactly where I put it, but I think the housekeeper might have moved it. I'm going to put a reminder on my phone right now...because like I said, I will forget something really important and obvious.

No comments: