pregnancy week by week

Tuesday, 01 April 2008

Wedding Dilemma

I've got lots of work to do so I won't prattle too much.

Rudi and I have been invited to two weddings on the same day. It sucks so much because we really want to attend both weddings. We already accepted the first invitation we received. Everyone has, however, been waiting for the second couple to get married for about 8 years. The wedding has been eagerly anticipated and it completely sucks that we can't make both. The ceremony of the first couple begins at 15:30, the ceremony of the second couple begins at 14:00. The second couple are the same denomination as I am and I would love to attend there ceremony, even if I don't get to attend their reception. Sounds perfect? Maybe. The last two weddings I have been to the brides have been 45 minutes and an hour late respectively. I could attend the first ceremony and the second ceremony and reception if the first bride isn't late. The chances of that aren't excellent.

I will attempt to go to both weddings. I will also make sure of the location of the first couple's wedding as it is quite a distance from where we live and it might take a while to get there after the first ceremony.

Hmph. Why is the 19th of April such a popular wedding date?!

No comments: