pregnancy week by week

Thursday, 24 April 2008

Snowed Under



I must apologize for my absence. I am completely snowed under at work. My supervisor has assigned everybody tasks. I have two projects to complete for the course I'm doing. I was out of the office for one day and I need to finish my normal workload. I'm not even sure if I'll get everything finished by Friday (when everything is due), but I'm sure going to try.

No time for a long entry today, but I'm looking forward to going away for the weekend. We're house sitting for Boogaloo and Voldemort. It's our anniversary on Saturday and my team has re-arranged our public holidays so that I will also be off on Monday (which was not the case before), so I'll get to enjoy a long weekend.

We've defrosted the top layer of our wedding cake which we saved for the occasion and I can't wait to see what Rudi has up his sleeve because as far as I know him and Boogaloo have been concocting something (with a little bit of encouragement from me).

The two weddings we attended on Saturday were great. Melissa and Nadia looked gorgeous. We had a lot of fun. I started feeling ill in the evening and we left quite early. I cried as I said goodbye to Nadia. She is leaving for Holland with her new husband for 3 - 5 years. It's one thing not seeing her, it's a completely different thing not to be able to see her.

I've got a ton of work to do...wish me luck for my deadlines!

No comments: