pregnancy week by week

Friday, 31 October 2008

Good News for a change

I finally got some good news for a change today. I submitted my tax return myself this year for the first time. I registered online as this gives you an extended deadline. This year the revenue service asked employers to submit employee's information to streamline the process. Employees then only needed to verify the information and submit it if correct. It only took me about 5 minutes to do and I completed it on Monday.

Last night I had a nice sum of money paid into my bank account from them. I called them to check whether there had been a mistake and they confirmed that it was correct.

It's not a month's salary or anything, but it is enough money to make my day and enough to help out with our medical bills.

We have a busy weekend and I'm looking forward to Tuesday. Tuesday we will know for sure what is happening with the baby and all the waiting and the hospital trip will be over.

I just want it all to be over.

1 comment:

IceQueen said...

see meant to be - I tell u what! :-)