pregnancy week by week

Thursday, 31 July 2008

Rocking The Daisies Competition

Cheap thrills tagged me for this competition thing. So I'm doing it. I don't feel like doing much of anything except crawling under a rock and dying. Still feeling sorry for myself. You could win an iPod or something if you do this. I would like an iPod, but I never win anything. Hell, it's worth a shot. Here's what you've got to do:

1. Write a blog post about RTD and tell us what the five things are that you definitely can’t leave home without if you are on your way to spend a weekend at the coolest eco-friendly music festival in SA.
2. Link to both Rocking the Daisies and Digicape (the sponsors of the kick-ass prizes) in your post.
3.Tag as many friends in your post as you like. (The more you tag the better your chances of winning.)
4.Lastly register on RTD and tag your name, your post and the person that originally tagged you in their post on the competition blog. (If I tagged you, acidicice)

If I were going to RTD I would want the following 5 things:

1. A bucket. To be vomiting in. Alas, not because I'm drunk.
2. Tablets to help me not vomit, because I really don't want to.
3. Fruit - to eat and then vomit out.
4. Hair elastics - so that I don't vomit on my hair.
5. Toilet paper, because there never seems to be enough of the stuff at this kind of thing.

There. I did it. Man I can be a party pooper.

I tag: Peast on Toast; Kuier; d2; Die Emmers; Eppy; Fox In the Snow; Lee Wonders; Rox; The Real Marbro; Some No One

K. I'm done. By no means do I think I've got the highest amount of tags - so I probably won't win. Surprise. Not.

No comments: