pregnancy week by week

Friday, 25 July 2008

It's weekend...and I want to sleep

I’m so looking forward to sleeping late tomorrow. I would stay in bed the whole day if my schedule allowed. Rudi organized a braai or something with the people that my grandparents stay with. Willie grows his own chillies and reckons he can eat the hottest food that he can make. Rudi, being from Durban (famous for it’s large Indian population and the curries they make) told him he could eat whatever he could dish. Willie just loves a challenge so he’s cooking up something extra hot for the men and his wife is making hamburgers or something for us. It sounds nice…I just hope I have an appetite and that I can eat.

The Baba Indaba is also happening this weekend. Rudi and I would like to check it out and look at all the nifty baby products so that we can have an idea of what’s available and how much these things cost. We are by no means under any kind of illusion that we’re going to get away cheaply. Babies cost mountains of money. Perhaps we’ll get lucky and they’ll hand out samples. I love free stuff!

A whole lot of people from work are going to Moyo this evening. Moyo is LOVELY and they have GREAT cocktails. One of my first entries on this blog had pictures of a trip to Moyo with Sarah and Brad. I don’t know if it would be a good idea to go. I could always drink virgin cocktails, but I seem to be coming down with a cold and the winter nip is still in the air.

I just want to snuggle up with my Stephen King book and read. I’m on the last book of the Dark Tower series. It’s been a long journey with the characters of this book and I’m kind of sad that it’s coming to an end. I am dying to know what happens though so I’m not going to stop reading for the sake of prolonging the inevitable.

I’m super tired today. I am longing for my bed and a nap. Some hot chocolate with marshmallows wouldn’t be turned down. What? A girl can dream!

No comments: