pregnancy week by week

Thursday, 11 June 2009

*YAWN*

In the past few days I have considered starting a separate blog, but have put the idea to bed. I can barely cope with regularly blogging here...I couldn't cope with two. I could perhaps write a guest entry on another blog, but not a daily blog as the second one would be. How on earth does Angel manage her 3 blogs?! So I've decided to keep it at just one blog.

My working weekend is this weekend, plus I'm working the public holiday (alone!) next week. So I'll probably be stuck at work all day on Tuesday :( SUCK. Rudi was rubbing his hands together at the prospect of the overtime I'll be earning...but I'm TIRED. Dammit!

I feel like I need a break...yes I know we were just away...but I dream of being a lady of leisure. Wouldn't that be nice?

By the way...I didn't gain any weight this week. Completely slipped my mind to mention it.

3 comments:

AngelConradie said...

Congrats on the weight thing!

I am so glad my days of working weekends like that are over and done with. You have my sympathy.

And I actually have 6 of my own blogs (2 of them private) and I manage my nephew's fan club blog too...
:D

TexasBobbi said...

I would love for you to do a guest post on my blog later this summer when i go on vacation with my husband.

acidicice said...

Angel - Chick...I don't know where you find the time...or the energy...to run six blogs, bake cupcakes, take dance classes AND TTC. Wow.
Bobbi Janay - I would be honoured!