pregnancy week by week

Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Feeling better

Well I finally seem to be getting over that cold that was plaguing me last week. Thank fork! It was really getting me down and I pray I don't get ill AGAIN this winter. Only problem is I seem to have passed my germs on to Rudi. He is *not* impressed. I said to him 'What did you expect me to do? Move out while I'm sick?' I mean really. It's inevitable that we're going to pass germs on to each other!

The weekend was uneventful. I spent most of it in bed nursing my cold with rest. I was also on leave yesterday which I spent doing as little as possible. I watched quite a few episodes of NCIS (Naval Criminal Investigation Services). Very cool programme. I've watched almost 3 seasons.

I did receive my Body Thrills products in the mail on Friday (finally). Stupid post office had delayed it as they were unsure of the contents (apparently they wondered whether they were flammable). I received what I had ordered, but apparently I had forgotten about a lot of what I had ordered and was pleasantly surprised at my loot. Rudi even dipped into my Chocolate Pudding lip balm - so unlike him!

I wish I could change my blog theme to purple, but there doesn't seem to be anything that I like in the template section. I don't think I should fiddle with the HTML! There are a few small changes coming up on my blog VERY soon...so do come back and check. You won't be sorry :)

5 comments:

AngelConradie said...

I am so glad you're feeling better!

Wenchy said...

yay for u feeling better

Louisa said...

I'm glad you're feeling better. It's nasty cold/flu bug going round this year.

Enjoy your bodythrills goodies. What a great time to pamper yourself! :-)

TexasBobbi said...

I am glad that you are feeling better.

Jeanette said...

Glad you're feeling better