pregnancy week by week

Friday, 26 June 2009

Lent For Liam - Reminder

It's the end of the month and pay day for most...so don't forget about Lent for Liam!

R100 is all it takes!

Bank details:

LJ Cadger
Standard Bank
Branch: Norwood
Account Number: 006867480

Reference: Your Name / E-mail

Paypal Reference: ljcadger@gmail.com

I've contributed this month, will you?

Other than that I'm really frustrated with the cold I have right now. Thank goodness it's not like it was last month, but not being able to breathe through my nose is KILLING ME. It's the MOST irritating thing. Breathing through my mouth just makes my throat sore and my mouth dry. I would really appreciate a break from being sick. Just as my cough started going away *this* happens. Lovely sneezes and a PILE of tissues in the bin speak volumes about how I am feeling. I stayed off work yesterday, but I came in today. I wasn't going to pay a doctor R300.00 to book me off for one day. If I'm not better by Monday I'll go.

After two days the skin below my nose was raw, sore, flaky, red and SORE (I know I said that twice). A colleague at work let me use some of her Zam-Buk (not sure if you get this outside of South Africa). The stuff is awesome. I've never bought it before, but went to get a pot the same day. It relieves the pain and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy. It can also be used as lip balm (although it's very minty and I don't think I want to find out how it tastes), for insect bites, mild burns and Angel even told me she uses it for her heels! Magic stuff!

While I'm pimping products, ExMi is having a special for TODAY ONLY. Order now! I'm going to check if my last order arrived after work. Can't wait!

I've got the all time worst customer waiting to be called back in my name (his query was assigned to me). I decided to leave him till after lunch. He is infamous in our portfolio and all the way to our billing department. He tries to find flaws in our system where there are none. Last time he called he spoke to Leebeesa and threatened to sue us. I wish he would. I wish he would piss out his money on legal fees when he doesn't have a leg to stand on. I HATE dealing with irates. Yes. I'm a wuss. I just know he is going to shout at me/ask me questions I can't argue/be a prick. It's what we all prepare ourselves for when he complains.

I'm off this weekend, thankfully, but I'll be working next weekend :(

Hope everyone has a good one!

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

Its awesome for cracked heels- I put it on after I've showered every other day. Just remember to wear socks too otherwise there're greasy stains on the sheets from the eucalyptus oil.