pregnancy week by week

Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Waiting

I feel like crap today. I'm having a bad hair day and I feel nauseous. Unfortunately I don't think the nausea has anything to do with pregnancy, but rather with the tension and frustration caused by coming back to work. Not least of all, Jubba. He hasn't shouted at me today yet, but sometimes he likes to leave you hanging for a while. It's torturous.

Other than that the pimple on my face is making me feel very unpretty and I still have cramps. My cycle hasn't started yet, but I feel it is inevitable that it will. Feeling quite hopeless about it today. I don't look forward to another month of trying. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy sexy time with Rudi...but working on a schedule is so unromantic.

I feel really horrible. I hate this. Maybe it's just hormones.

4 comments:

Wenchy said...

You know what.... it is still very early days.... I am sure you just want things to happen, but try and see it as a journey, rather than a destination.

That guy at work just sounds like he wants to torture you!

acidicice said...

You are SO right Wenchy. It is difficult to put it out of my mind though. I wish I could just carry on and forget...I am trying my best. I'm definitely better than I was last month...not running to the loo every 5 minutes to check and not nearly as anxious. I think I've prepared myself for the worst.

AngelConradie said...

ooer, i am so hoping my glugster and i don't ever get into a routine...
~~hugs~~

Unknown said...

It's really not fun TTC. (((HUGS))) It'll happen. It's happened before, it will happen again.