pregnancy week by week

Monday, 19 January 2009

Tired much?

I had a rough morning. I had a little cry or two at my desk.

I’m trying to make sense of things in my head, but the more rational I try to be, the more my heart muddles up what I’m trying to achieve. I guess I’m going to need to sit down my impatient self and give myself a good talking to. Perhaps I am to learn patience. This may be the lesson life is trying to teach me.

I’m exhausted after working the weekend and cannot WAIT to get out of here. I don’t really have any more work to do, but since I’m a clock puncher I’ll have to wait the day out. Yet another thing that requires the patience that I do not have.

I’m writing this blog entry in word in order to disguise it as work. I have no idea if it is working. I’ve stuck a little work graphic at the top of the page to fool passers by who have nothing better to do than to stick their nose into my monitor.

Perhaps tomorrow will be a better day.

P.S. This is my 200th post. I wish I had something more exciting to say.

5 comments:

Wenchy said...

I hope tomorrow is better for you babe

acidicice said...

Thanks, Wenchy. I keep on almost calling you wench and then I think again...

Wenchy said...

Your welcome to do so.... many of my closest friends so just that. :)

AngelConradie said...

happy 200!
and i type all my posts in word so that my spelling and grammar and punctuation gets fixed for me!
:D

acidicice said...

I have ulterior motives...but it's working for me!!!