pregnancy week by week

Tuesday, 10 February 2009

+200g

So...I picked up 200g this week. Disappointed much?

Things I may have done wrong last week:

Staying hungry for a couple of hours on Saturday (Rudi's fault - he didn't want to leave the pub)
Eating after 23:00 on Saturday (Rudi's fault again! Would rather sit around drinking and talking nonsense rather than braaing)
Not eating what I was meant to Sunday evening (still ate healthy, just not what was on the menu)
Skipping our walk on Saturday (it was too hot!!)

Plus I'm ovulating right now. That could also be contributing. It's the first time I've tried to diet whilst ovulating, I was always on the pill before so it wasn't really a factor. Rudi lost 400g.

Got to keep on keeping on and see what happens next week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

200g is nothing so don;t let that demotivate you... and yes it could be cos you are ovulating... just keep at it and you may have a 'big' week next week. Did you ever watch 'Biggest Loser' some people even gain one week and then lose loads the next week. It's a journey and a process with bumps in the road... just keep moving in the right direction. Good luck!

acidicice said...

Thanks Jane...I hope next week will be a big week, the week after that will probably be PMS week meaning weight gain rather than weight loss. I won't let it get me down yet!

Wenchy said...

Dont worry about that small gain. I think you can safely write it off to ovulation.

acidicice said...

I figured that :) Thanks, Wenchy :)