pregnancy week by week

Monday, 23 February 2009

Concerned?

There have been some concerns raised in the comments section about my choice of blog fodder.

Firstly, thank you for your concern. Rudi has the link to my blog and he is free to read it. He doesn't, but I have not tried to hide my blog from him.

Secondly, you obviously only hear one side of the story and I expect you to realize this. I don't think people who read my blog take everything I say at face value, but there is no reason for me to lie. I simply say how I feel. Rudi is free to do the same. Lying on a blog is ridiculous. Really.

Lastly, I will not censor my blog or what I write. There are very few occasions where I do not WANT to write about something, in these rare cases I will not. I feel that censoring my entries will completely defeat the personal purpose of this blog. I vent here. I document events here. I write from my heart and don't feel that I should tip toe around my readers, My Evil Mother or my husband.

As a side note, people seem to thrive on this misery that I sow so freely (Google Analytics has proof) so someone must be loving the drama.

So dear readers, thank you for your concern. I appreciate the feedback and the time you took to formulate your feelings and to send them to me. I truly love having comments to read and I appreciate your honesty. Your opinions are welcome, you are entitled to them and I will treat them as such. Your opinions. Which you are entitled to.

I try my best not to stand in judgement, although I am human and will falter. Often.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You blog about what you feel. If you are feeling down for whatever reason that is where you are right then, when you are happy about something you say so too. So, keep blogging what you feel. At least you aren't bottling every thing up. If this is in a small way your therapy, so be it.

People are going to have an opinion, but no one is in your shoes and I think for what you have been through you are handling life pretty well.

I still really hope that you and Rudi work through this difficult time and that both your hearts heal.

Jay said...

Venting is good, it stops you from getting into your car, high on something on a saturday night and fighting with ppl you don't even really truly know...damn i need to blog again.

acidicice said...

My sentiments exactly, Panni! <3

acidicice said...

Jay - Yes, apparently you need to! You're crazy. The last place I will go when I'm high is behind the wheel of a car!

Jay said...

i was kinda high on anger. it seems the smallest things set me off nowadays...strange.

Anonymous said...

hey I like that you blog about your feelings towards your mother, and the goings on with Rudi, it's cool you are honest, so many people are scared to tell it how it is, they suck and you don't. Ppl wanna blog but then they don't even write the real stuff, I love reading your blog because it's so real. Keep it up :)

acidicice said...

Thanks. I guess you're not the same Anonymous that made the comment then.

Anonymous said...

no I'm not, lol I always leave nice/trying-to-be-helpful comments :P maybe I'll sign off Anon everytime.

-Anon :P

P.S where's the poofy comment?

acidicice said...

The last comment under 'Better'.

AngelConradie said...

well said. i feel the same way about what i write about the knucklehead...

acidicice said...

I thought of you and your blog entry about knucklehead the other day. I don't see why I should change anything. My blog is my outlet and if you don't like reading it - don't.