pregnancy week by week

Saturday, 14 February 2009

Happy <3 Day!


I hope everyone has an awesome Valentine's Day today!

We're going to have a day filled with love and good food. We can fight tommorrow :)

I must say that the internet is super fast on my new HSDPA phone. I couldn't be more chuffed! I initially thought there was a problem with the data cable disconnecting itself, but it seems to be OK now :) YAY! Laptop just needed a reboot.

On Thursday we went to see a motivational speaker and I really enjoyed the talk. I think he is right about having a positive attitude and changing your thoughts. It's been said over and over again that we should be positive in our thoughts and stop berating ourselves in our own head.

I'm trying some affirmations now too. It can't hurt!

It's going to be an awesome day!!!

2 comments:

Wenchy said...

I hope you had a wonderful day!

AngelConradie said...

happiness is a state of mind, not an emotion.
my valentines day was nothing to write home about...