pregnancy week by week

Friday, 17 July 2009

HP!

So I've taken the plunge and paid for my own domain for the next year. It's still being setup and my template isn't done yet. Someone has been most gracious and offered to do it for me, but these things don't happen overnight. I'm excited. Yesterday when I got the ball rolling and started sketching my template idea I was almost vibrating with excitement!

Anyway. We're going to watch Harry Potter: Half Blood Prince tomorrow with Leebeesa. I'm really looking forward to it! I enjoyed the Harry Potter books very much and while the movies are not nearly as magical...I enjoy seeing the characters come to life.

I've got a TON of work and I'm totally unmotivated to do any of it. I'm only taking half a lunch today because I anticipate I might not be able to finish said work and on a Friday that is simply unacceptable. I've got angry customers waiting to be called back as well. I hate angry customers. Especially since they tend to vent on me, who did NOT CAUSE THEIR PROBLEM. The nicer you are to me, the more willing I am to help you mofo. Duh. So shout at me, take my name and take a number.

My domain will be live by next week (maybe even tomorrow), but then I have to figure WordPress out and also wait for my template to get done. The gentleman making my template also offered to move my posts from blogger to WordPress which would be lovely. I would hate to lose all the work and emotion I've poured into this blog.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

I can't wait to see what your new "home" looks like!
What's the URL?