pregnancy week by week

Thursday, 04 December 2008

Some fun tests

Here are a few fun test stolen from mommanats.




Both of You Wear the Pants



You and your guy seem to have stuck the perfect power balance.

It's not that you don't disagree - it's just that you've learned how to compromise well.

You're both mature enough to know that you can't always get your way...

And usually, you're both adult enough to reach an agreement - even if that sometimes means giving in a little.






You Are 73% Sexy



Your Sex Appeal Is: Extremely High



You're very sexy. You just have that certain something that takes over a room.

You know how to attract, entice, and keep whoever you want. You are truly appealing.






You Are Sometimes Considered a Hot Chick



While you may not get the most offers in the room,

You've got a good thing going - dating wise

You could flirt more and dress up a bit to attract more guys

But in general, you are doing just fine!






You Are an Afternoon Person



You can find energy any time of the day ... or night!

You prefer to be out and about when most other people are.

Very early mornings or very late nights aren't really your thing.

You're practically solar powered, and the afternoon is when do best.






What Your Cupcake Says About You



At parties, you tend to be a social butterfly. You enjoy making conversation and making sure everyone is having fun.



You hardly have any restraint. You only hold yourself back when absolutely necessary.



The most important thing in your life is your significant other.



You are laid back, flexible, and easy to get along with. To know you is to care for you.






You Are a Loyal Shopper



You are a very picky shopper and tend to be loyal to a few brands.

You are willing to pay extra to buy from a brand you trust.



Of all the types, you're the most likely to own many designer items.

You don't seek out sales as much as most people... unless it's a sale at your favorite store!



There are only a few short questions for each test, it won't take long. Go and do it!

Trying to make babies last night turned into an absolute disaster. I think I'm premenstrual because I was quite obviously moody. Rudi and I ended up fighting from the moment we saw each other until we tired ourselves out and went to sleep. Lots of nasty things were said (mostly to me) and I became progressively more upset. After the baby subject came up I started crying. Rudi told me I'm 'becoming weaker' and 'not being strong about it'. I told him I cannot believe he is carrying on with his life like nothing happened.

I think he felt guilty at some point because he woke me up and asked me if I wanted to try, but I was exhausted after fighting with him and my mood was completely ruined so I turned him down.

Maybe we missed our chance this cycle.

No comments: