pregnancy week by week

Wednesday, 17 December 2008

*YAWN*

Suddenly my life has become very uninteresting again. I have nothing exciting to share. No news that anybody would want to hear. It's just the ordinary run of the mill every day boring so and so.

Christmas Eve promises to bring some drama with My Evil Mother coming over. She's already sent gifts to place under the tree. She's written the strangest things on some of the cards. I'll have to take photos and post them.

At this point I'll have to say goodbye to the readers who will no longer read because they fall asleep and drool on their keyboard when visiting my blog...I'll miss your stat on the right hand side of the page and comments if you ever left them. Pop back every now and then, you never know which way this tale is going to twist.

No comments: