pregnancy week by week

Wednesday, 10 December 2008

No show

My cycle is still a no show. It's officially 3 full days late. If it is late. I really don't know what to think. Leebeesa recommended that I drink water (something I loathe to do) as this could assist in kicking in my cycle if it is meant to come. I HATE drinking water, but I suppose it's worth a try and it won't kill me.

If nothing has happened by Monday I'm going to go to have a blood test done. I learnt my lesson with the urine tests, they simply don't work for me! (Well, not as soon as they're 'supposed' to work)

Every time I go to the loo I wonder if it's going to be there. I've gained a kilo, when I was previously pregnant I mysteriously lost 2 kilos...gaining is more consistent with water rentention associated with PMS, isn't it?

*sigh*

Monday is so far off. Mondays aren't generally good days for me though. Maybe I should schedule it for Tuesday...but that is a whole day longer to wait.

FFS. I hate this.

3 comments:

Wenchy said...

Waiting is crap. No two ways about that... I've never found the water thing to work (and I drink on average 3L a day!) but orgasms do.... :)

acidicice said...

That's certainly a catch 22, Wenchy! I want to have the orgasms...but not the beginning of the cycle! I NEVER drink water, so maybe it will work for me. Who knows...will give the orgasm thing a try anyway ;o)

Wenchy said...

Can't hurt!!! :)