pregnancy week by week

Saturday, 06 December 2008

Romantic Evening

I think my cycle is going to start really soon. All the signs are there. I'm moody, my breasts are sore, cramps and the signature blind pimple on my chin. I haven't had a pimple like this in over 6 months. I didn't miss it. I'm trying to steel myself for the arrival of my old friend (who I expect on Monday), although I'm not sure how I will react when it arrives.

A friend on the parenting community suggested a romantic evening with Rudi...after the disaster from the other night it seems like a really good idea. Unfortunately we are both working this weekend, but I'm going to go to the shops after work to buy some goodies for my planned romantic evening.

I'm not 100% sure what kind of food I'm going to buy yet, but I'm definitely going to get red wine, strawberries, cream and chocolate. Then I'll buy some salty snacks (possibly a cheese platter) and other things I know Rudi likes.

Just spoke to him on the phone now and the bugger already suspects something...

No comments: