pregnancy week by week

Saturday, 20 December 2008

Quiet time



I know I've been very quiet, but I haven't felt that I had anything valuable to say. Is this the calm before the storm?

Most people are already on leave and enjoying their festive season. I hope everyone can enjoy this happy time with their families in safety.

I love this time of year, despite not being able to enjoy long holidays as many do.

We're still trying again for a baby, but I have little expectations as to how long it will take. I've decided within myself not to be impatient and not to rush things. My body may very well still be healing to a certain extent, not to mention my heart.

I've managed to secure a week of leave in January and I am really looking forward to it. Rudi is nagging me to spend boxing day with Crack Head and his wife wherever it is they are on holiday and I just cannot bear the thought, although I know Rudi will not let it go.

I better get ready. We've been invited for a braai and I still need to put my face on.

Sent from my phone using trutap



No comments: