pregnancy week by week

Monday, 11 August 2008

Updates

I've worked the whole weekend and I'm really tired. I was going to take time of in lieu of overtime worked this week, but Saturday was a public holiday and the money should be super. Besides that I realized I'm on study leave on Wednesday and Thursday. We're writing an exam on Friday for the course I've been doing since last year. This will be the final step and if I pass the exam I should have some formal qualification. It would really be nice to have something like that under my belt. We'll see how it goes.

I was really ill on Saturday. After leaving work I didn't feel like doing anything. I didn't even go and visit my grandfather in hospital. He was very understanding since he was feeling down in the dumps himself when I saw him on Friday, so he could relate. I did, however, go and see him yesterday and I must say he is doing really well. He isn't using the morphine anymore and the doctor has him eating normal food again. Considering the fact that they removed a part of his digestive system, this bodes will for him.

My jeans are all too tight for me, save one pair. I'm going to have to buy one or two more pants if I want to make it through a week without repeating the same bottoms.

Leeza bought a present for the baba. I wanted to post a picture of it, but blogger is throwing me 'error on page' messages the whole time. Balls. I'll post a picture later if possible.



Damn - problem at work. Gotta fly.

No comments: