Saturday, 09 August 2008
cheapthrills gave me some tag-love. For a meme with a difference. Answer questions and create a picture mosaic. Thereby giving your readers something to look at (we all know who prefers pictures to words) while learning random shit about you.
1. What is your name?
2. What is your favourite food?
3. Which school did you attend?
4. What is your favourite colour?
5. Which celebrity do you consider to be your favourite?
6. Your favourite drink?
7. Your dream holiday?
8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
9. What’s your favourite dessert?
10. What do you value most in life?
11. One word to describe you?
12. Your blog’s name?
Note: The photos correspond with the questions in the sequence:
3. Stellenberg High School (that's the girl's choir)
5. Angelina Jolie
7. Tropical Island
9. Chocolate Mousse
It is really easy to do. You first need to open Mosaic Maker. There you choose 3 columns and 4 rows. Go to the Flickr search page and search your answers to the questions below. Choose a photo on the first page only, open it and copy the URL into the appropriate line of the Mosaic page. When done with all 12 lines, SAVE to your chosen directory (probably My Pictures) and upload it to your posting.
I copied her entry and just added my own stuff. I'm sure she won't mind since she knows I feel like crap and I'm particularly demotivated and not in the mood to do anything.
I tag anyone who feels like doing this.