pregnancy week by week

Tuesday, 25 November 2008

If I were an onion...(meme)

If I were an onion, these would be my layers. I first saw this on mommanat's blog and then stole it from Exmi since everybody was doing it:

LAYER ONE:

Name: acidicice
Birthdate: August 4, 1981
Birthplace: Cape Town, South Africa
Current location: Cape Town, South Africa
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Blonde
Height: 1.70cm.
Righty or lefty: Left!
Zodiac sign: Leo

LAYER TWO:

Your heritage: South African, derived from Irish people and probably some British
The shoes you wore today: Nike flip flops
Your weakness: Anything I shouldn't have, really.
Your fears: Darkness, death and the death of a close friend or family member.
Your perfect pizza: Bacon, feta and avo (after) with garlic. You can't go wrong!
Goal you’d like to achieve: Losing enough weight to feel comfortable in my skin

LAYER THREE:

Your most overused phrase on AIM: LOL (boring, I know)
Your first waking thoughts: 9 more minutes, really (my phone snoozes for 9 minutes at a time)
Your best physical feature: My eyes and perhaps my hair
Your most missed memory: Being carefree and happy like when I was a kid

LAYER FOUR:

Pepsi or Coke: Coke
McDonald’s or Burger King: We don't get Burger King here, so McDonalds by default
Single or group dates: Group - we're past the "alone time" thing
Adidas or Nike: Both
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: I don't like ice tea
Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee

LAYER FIVE:

Smoke: Used to, no more.
Cuss: Like a sailor. I shock people
Sing: I can
Take a shower everyday: Yes
Do you think you’ve been in love: Yes
Want to go to college: I'm torn. Seems like a lot of work. I already work.
Liked high school: Not too bad.
Want to get married: I already am
Believe in yourself: No
Get motion sickness: Sometimes in the back of the car
Think you’re attractive: Sometimes
Think you’re a health freak: Definitely not
Get along with your parent(s): No
Like thunderstorms: I'm scared of thunder
Play an instrument: Chopsticks count?

LAYER SIX: In the past month…

Drank alcohol: Yes.
Smoked: No
Done a drug: Yes
Made out: When last?!
Gone on a date: Yes
Gone to the mall: Yesterday after work.
Eaten an entire box of Oreos: Not a fan
Eaten sushi: Don't do that often
Been on stage: No
Been dumped: No
Gone skating: I can't.
Made homemade cookies: No.
Gone skinny dipping: No
Dyed your hair: No, I'm so overdue
Stolen Anything: No

LAYER SEVEN: Ever…

Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Yes
Been caught “doing something": Yeah
Been called a tease: Yes
Gotten beaten up: No
Shoplifted: Yes
Changed who you were to fit in: Yes

LAYER EIGHT:

Age you hope to be married: I already am
Numbers and names of children: 1, James (deceased)
Describe your dream wedding: It's too late for that now!
How do you want to die: In my sleep
Where you want to go to college: Somewhere I don't have to show up
What do you want to be when you grow up: I have no idea. Am I not grown up already?
What country would you most like to visit: France

LAYER NINE:

Number of drugs taken illegally: 5
Number of people I could trust with my life: 3
Number of CDs that I own: I have no idea. About 40?
Number of piercings: 2 right now
Number of tattoos: 1
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: none
Number of scars on my body: 2
Number of things in my past that I regret: Too many