pregnancy week by week

Thursday, 02 April 2009

Hard Work and Stuff

Sjoe. I worked *very* hard yesterday. We're understaffed it seems, although the general perception seems to be that we can handle it. I leave work at 16:00 (I start at 07:00), usually I have 20 minutes or so at the end of the day to unwind, check e-mail or whatever. Yesterday I finished my work at 15:59. I really had to rush. It was horrible. I don't really feel that each query gets the attention it needs when we're so pressured, but hey. I'm doing the best I can!

Leebeesa is currently on holiday. She went to Holland, UK and Ireland. Yesterday she went to visit St. Patrick's Cathedral and she wrote James' name down in the prayer book there. That was so sweet of her. When she sent me a message to tell me about it I cried. Special.

Other than that it seems that it's going to be another busy day at work. No time to write long blog entries today.

TGIF tomorrow...I can't wait for my weekend off.

No comments: