pregnancy week by week

Friday, 10 July 2009

Bleugh

I'm really trying my best not to write an entire rant about Jubba. I will refrain. I must be zen. I must not let him get to me. Breath in. Breath out. In. Out.

Right. So Rudi and I are also going to watch The Knowing with Nicholas Cage on Saturday. The trailer looks really good, but I've heard whispers on Twitter that the ending is a disappointment.

I'm probably being quite optimistic with all my weekend plans, considering the all day sickness seems to be getting worse at the moment, but I can't stop my life.

***Later***

Just barfed at work. That's a first. Usually my system doesn't allow me to barf in public. I do feel a bit better though. My lunch is almost over and I haven't had anything to eat yet. I thought I could have plain salted popcorn, but they didn't have. Leebeesa gave me two provitas. So sweet of her.

Anyway. Hoping Jubba stays out of my way for the rest of the day and that I get enough rest this weekend. I certainly need it.

4 comments:

Louisa said...

My joy knows no bounds about not feeling the all-day icky anymore. Shame Acidicice, it's rough. Mint or ginger helps (sometimes), and oddly enough (could just be in my case though) a fresh slice of cheese.

I didn't do much of the actual throwing up, but in one week I lost almost 2kg just because I couldn't even face a glass of water without feeling crap.

Enjoy the movie! :-)

TexasBobbi said...

I hope your sickness goes away soon.

AngelConradie said...

So is he leaving you to your own devices lately?

acidicice said...

Nah. We had another kak out session yesterday. Fun.