pregnancy week by week

Sunday, 16 November 2008

Healing and Fun


So my bruises are healing and so is my heart. My bruises are healing at an alarming rate, whereas my heart is taking a little longer, but that is to be expected.

Rudi and I have decided to start trying again as soon as possible. Most likely late December/early January.

I hope it doesn't take too long. I can't wait!

Rudi and I went to Ratanga for the church's Family Day yesterday. It was tons of fun. The photos can be found here. We had fun and we went on the Monkey Falls twice (it's my favourite ride and totally worth the wait!). I can't remember The Cobra being frightening from when I was previously there, but it was! (The queue took forever) I must be getting old! We also went on The Diamond Devil and The Stargazer. The Stargazer was like a 'super tube' that you went on a little inflatable boat. I was scared that I was going to get stuck as a another large lady got stuck not too long before me, but I ended up shooting out at the bottom and my cap flying off! It was nice to have a day of fun in the wake of all the misery.

I'm also really chuffed that I remembered my sunblock and didn't get burnt! We also had a HUGE ice cream called 'The Ratanga Stroller', it must be the biggest ice cream I have ever seen in my life. It was delicious.

It's back to work tomorrow. I'm so not in the mood and it seems I'm working the weekend as well :(

My cousin has arrived from London and she's coming over next Friday for a catch up. I can't wait.

No comments: