pregnancy week by week

Saturday, 14 June 2008

Project Blue

I've taken two more images for Project Blue that I really like and some macros of my jasmine bush that is blooming...well, sort of blooming. I think they flowers are struggling to open because there is so little sunlight now in winter. Perhaps it is the cold that has kept them closed, but they are beautiful none the less. I only wish I could smell them, but with my nose all blocked up - that is not going to happen.


This is a simple image of an ashtray...I like the angle at which it is captured



Again I like the angle at which this picture is taken, it makes it much more interesting


This one jasmine flower has made it through the opening process minus a petal, but it has done more than it's counterparts that are still hiding from the world


The Jasimine Bush


I love my off weekends, but this time I'm spending mine in bed. I do feel a little bit better today, bit I'm going to play it safe and stay in bed. I was supposed to go and visit a friend today, but he lives in town and I'm not sure I want to make that trek feeling the way I am.

The move to the new office is imminent. My colleagues and I have packed all our possessions into big plastic crates and secured them with cable ties. The crates have been labelled with our names and desk numbers and will apparently be moved this weekend. Monday is a public holiday (so I may have a little weekend after all) but by Tuesday everything should be going ahead full steam. I'm excited as we'll be working on new equipment (apparently these PCs are super fast!), using voice over IP technology and all sort of new and exciting things.

The images have taken forever to upload on blogger - I suppose the fact that my 3G coverage has suffered from some cell shrinkage issues would be the root cause of that (the price I pay for living close to a shopping centre) and this GPRS connection frustrating. Patience is a virtue though and I will wait. I will lose my mind if I get an 'error' or my connection drops...so help me. Fingers crossed.

All's well that ends well!

Thanks go to Anna Carson for her inspiring me to look at the world a little differently.

No comments: