pregnancy week by week

Wednesday, 09 April 2008

Where is the week going?

Time has been flying this week. I've barely blinked and it's Wednesday again. The electricity was out again when I woke up this morning. It looks like our scheduled power cuts take place on Wednesday mornings between 6am and 8am. At least I had a lighter handy this morning to light some candles.

Nothing exciting happened over the weekend. I've managed to buy and wrap both wedding gifts for next weekend. I'm quite satisfied with how they look. I bought lovely wrapping paper covered with red roses, a golden bow and a card for each couple. The price of cards is insane these days! It is something people keep though, so I guess it's an investment.

Speaking of which, a consultant came to see us yesterday. He assisted me in taking out policies when I was 18 and he came across my number again. He is going to try and sort Rudi out as well. It's a good thing because Rudi's employer does not have a pension plan and I've been thinking about getting him covered for some time.

I'm working this weekend as well, but I have applied for leave next Friday and the following Monday so that I might get some rest even with the two weddings and the District Apostle service.

I have found something I live for. I absolutely LOVE snuggling! There is nothing better than snuggling up to someone (well, ok, Rudi) and I am learning to appreciate it all over again. I suppose that might be because it's getting colder in the mornings and I'd rather snuggle than get out of bed!

My work is piling up, so I guess I need to get started on that.

No comments: