pregnancy week by week

Tuesday, 26 February 2008

BLOOMING!

The Jasmine is blooming! I've killed many a plant in my day...but I have never made something BLOOM! Needless to say I'm ecstatic! The buds around the flowers suggest more flowers are to come! Looks like choosing this as my Valentine's day gift wasn't a mistake :)

In case you were wondering you can find my old blog here. They've blocked my old blog at work and it seems to be down a lot lately.

I've wanted to move my blog for a long time, but I really didn't want to move and duplicate all my entries. I'm not going to do that though. I'd rather just link to the old and back to the new.

There are A LOT of entries on my old blog (more than two years worth). A lot of history on that blog. I'm sad to let it go, but I suppose I have to move forward along with the rest of the world.

No comments: